to use a cline you must have a Linux based receiver and installed cccam emulator , follow these steps only if you are sure about these two basic requirements.
Usual clines has this format : C: domain.com port user pass
For this tutorial we use as sample a cline with domain cccam.ml port 1234 user dummy and pass dummy
the final cline looks like this : C: cccam.ml 1234 dummy dummy
I have the cline now what?
As you probably know there are many receivers in the market with lots of models, we cannot have knowledge of all receivers and it is impossible to cover all of them. But if you understand the logic of the process you can do it at any receiver.
Names and menus are different but the main logic is still the same.
The main differences about the most receivers to setup a cline process are :
A) the receiver use a CCcam.cfg file and you must access it from ftp program to add the line
B) The receiver has a special menu to add the cline from tv screen.
If you receiver belongs to A) category follow these steps :
For A sample we use simple and very known receiver dreambox 500/s
2) Open DCC
3) Enter your receiver ip (if you don’t know your receiver ip, go to setup – expert setup – communication setup and see your receiver local ip)
4) Then click at the left on FTP
5) then click in var folder and after to etc folder, if cccam is installed in your machine you must see CCcam.cfg file
6) right click at CCcam.cfg file and choose edit
7) when file opens delete all content from file and paste your line ( C: cccam.ml 1234 dummy dummy )
8) Then go to file – save and exit
Finally restart your cccam from receiver and all must be done.